- Anraphet yells: Anraphet unit shutting down...
- Anraphet yells: Purge of unauthorized entities commencing.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Nemesis Strike – Anraphet strikes his current target, inflicting Shadow damage equal to 50% of his normal melee attack and 1755 to 1845 Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Alpha Beams – Anraphet begins to channel Alpha Beams at a random player, inflicting 3022 to 3178 Shadow damage to players within 5 yards of the target's location every 0.5 second for 3 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty the shadowy area of an Alpha Beam persists and inflicts damage for the remainder of the fight.
- Omega Stance – Anraphet assumes his Omega Stance, inflicting 1550 Shadow damage on all enemy targets every 1 second for 8 sec. Omega Stance also reduces the movement speed of enemies by 50% for 4 sec.
- Crumbling Ruin – After using either Alpha Beams or Omega Stance, Anraphet casts Crumbling Ruin. This ability decreases the maximum health of all enemies by 8%, and stacks up to 10 times.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.