Gal'darah <High Prophet of Akali>
- Gal'darah yells: Ain't gonna be nothin' left after this!
- Gal'darah yells: Even the mighty... can fall.
- Gal'darah yells: Gut them! Impale them!
- Gal'darah yells: I told ya so!
- Gal'darah yells: I'm gonna spill your guts, mon!
- Gal'darah yells: KILL THEM ALL!
- Gal'darah yells: Say hello to my BIG friend!
- Gal'darah yells: What a rush!
- Gal'darah yells: Who needs gods when we ARE gods?
- Gal'darah yells: You wanna see power? I'm gonna show you power!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage 1: High Prophet of Akali
- Stampede – Gal'darah summons a Rhino Spirit which charges a player, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them into the air.
- Whirling Slash – Gal'darah spins around in a whirlwind of steel, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 5 yards and causing them to bleed for additional Physical damage every 3 sec, for 6 sec. While using Whirling Slash, Gal'darah's movement speed is reduced by 65%.
- Puncture – Gal'darah thrusts his spear into a player, bypassing armor and inflicting Physical damage. In addition, the target will bleed for additional Physical damage every 3 sec for 2 min.
Stage 2: The Avatar of Akali
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.