Moorabi <High Prophet of Mam'toth>
- Moorabi yells: Da ground gonna swallow you up!
- Moorabi yells: Get ready for somethin'... much... BIGGAH!
- Moorabi yells: If our gods can die... den so can we....
- Moorabi yells: We fought back da Scourge. What chance joo thinkin' JOO got?
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 162 reputation with Valiance Expedition
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage 1: High Prophet of Mam'toth
- Determined Stab – Moorabi stabs a player, inflicting Physical damage. This attack cannot be blocked, dodged or parried.
- Ground Tremor – Moorabi causes the ground to tremble, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 60 yards, stunning them for 2 sec.
- Numbing Shout – Moorabi unleashes a loud roar, numbing the minds of all players within 60 yards for 5 sec. This effect reduces all spell casting speed by 25%.
- Mojo Frenzy – Moorabi enters a frenzy, increasing his spell casting speed proportional to the amount of damage he has taken.
- Transformation – Moorabi attempts to transform into the Avatar of Mam'toth, increasing Physical damage done by 25% and granting immunity to Stun effects.
State 2: The Avatar of Mam'toth
- Determined Gore – Moorabi gores a player, knocking them away, and inflicting Physical damage. In addition, the player will bleed for additional Physical damage every 3 seconds for 21 sec. This attack cannot be blocked, dodged or parried.
- Quake – Moorabi causes the ground to tremble, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 60 yards, stunning them for 2 sec.
- Numbing Roar – Moorabi unleashes a loud roar, numbing the minds of all players within 60 yards for 5 sec. This effect reduces all spell casting speed by 50%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.