- Anub'arak yells: A pestilence upon you!
- Anub'arak yells: Ahhh... RAAAAAGH! Never thought... I would be free of him....
- Anub'arak yells: Auum na-l ak-k-k-k, isshhh.
- Anub'arak yells: Come forth, my brethren! Feast on their flesh!
- Anub'arak yells: Eternal agony awaits you!
- Anub'arak yells: Uunak-hissss tik-k-k-k-k!
- Anub'arak yells: Your armor is useless against my locusts!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Carrion Beetles â€“ Anub'arak summons 2 Carrion Beetles every second for 4 sec.
- Impale â€“ Anub'arak fires a spike through the floor, impaling all players within 4 yards, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them up in the air.
- Leeching Swarm â€“ Anub'arak creates a swarm of locusts to protect him for 15 sec. Locusts inflict Nature damage every second to all players within 60 yards.
- Pound â€“ Anub'arak rears up and smashes down on all players in front of him within 15 yards, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 6 sec.
- Submerge â€“ When Anub'arak reaches 75%, 50% and 25% remaining health, he submerges and summons Nerubians to defend him.
- Anub'ar Venomancer
- Poison Bolt â€“ Anub'ar Venomancer shoots poison at a player, inflicting Nature damage, then additional Nature damage every 3 sec. for 9 sec. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
- Poison Bolt Volley â€“ Anub'ar Venomancer shoots poison at all players, inflicting Nature damage, then additional damage every 3 sec. for 9 sec
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.