Skadi the Ruthless
- Skadi the Ruthless yells: ARGH! You call that... an attack? I'll... show... aghhhh...
- Skadi the Ruthless yells: I'll mount your skull from the highest tower!
- Skadi the Ruthless yells: Mjor na uul kval!
- Skadi the Ruthless yells: Not so brash now, are you?
- Skadi the Ruthless yells: What mongrels dare intrude here? Look alive, my brothers! A feast for the one that brings me their heads!
- Skadi the Ruthless yells: You motherless knaves! Your corpses will make fine morsels for my new drake!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage 1: Grauf
Skadi the Ruthless starts the fight by mounting his drake, Grauf. While mounted, Skadi will fly overhead and order Grauf to breathe freezing clouds onto players below.
Skadi remains mounted until players fire three harpoons at Grauf by using the Harpoon Launcher.
- Freezing Cloud – Grauf breathes a freezing cloud onto the ground, inflicting Frost damage to all players within it. The cloud persists on the ground for 10 sec.
- Harpoon Launcher – Players who possess a harpoon can use the Harpoon Launchers found near Grauf to inflict Physical damage to him when he is within range of the launcher.
Harpoons are obtained by killing Ymirjar Harpooners.
- Ymirjar Harpooner
- Throw – Ymirjar Harpooners throw their weapon at a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Net – Ymirjar Harpooners throw a net at a player, rooting them in place for 3 sec.
- Drop Harpoon – When Ymirjar Harpooners die, they drop a Harpoon on the ground that players can pick up and use with the Harpoon Launcher.
Stage 2: Skadi the Ruthless
- Whirlwind – Skadi the Ruthless attacks all players within 5 yards in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 10 sec., inflicting Physical damage each time he spins. While whirlwinding, Skadi the Ruthless' movement speed is reduced by 50%.
- Crush – Skadi the Ruthless crushes a player, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Poisoned Spear – Skadi the Ruthless throws a poisoned spear at a random player, inflicting Physical damage and additional Nature damage every 3 sec., for 12 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.