Vigilant Quoram <The Gatekeeper>
- Vigilant Quoram says: Hmph. I was certain you would not complete the trial this time. I must, per the rules, acknowledge your success. Congratulations.
- Vigilant Quoram says: I am also required to allow the uninitiated to participate.
- Vigilant Quoram says: I am obligated to inform you that the master created trials specifically for this purpose.
- Vigilant Quoram says: I have devised a modification on a previous trial. Should you be equal to the challenge, you may once again prove your cunning.
- Vigilant Quoram says: Let us begin.
- Vigilant Quoram says: Perhaps.
- Vigilant Quoram says: The Sigil is the Conservatory's highest honor. Only Archimonde's chosen may pursue this accolade.
- Vigilant Quoram says: You are overdue for remedial lessons. Report to the Hall of Enlightenment for an exam.
- Vigilant Quoram says: You, Y'mera, will have no part in this. But I will not deny you the opportunity to watch <name> fail.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.