Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Stick together in order to spread out the damage done by [Unchecked Rage]. Try to keep the amount of [Drenched] stacks you have low in order to reduce the damage taken from all sources of Frost damage throughout the fight.
- Tanks –
Make sure not to get too many stacks of [Jagged Abrasion].
Pick up the Razorjaw Wavemenders when they spawn in order to keep them away from the raid.
- Unchecked Rage – At 100 energy, the caster releases all their built-up rage, inflicting 11200000 Physical damage, split between all enemies in a cone in front of the caster. Additionally, Unchecked Rage inflicts 11200000 Physical damage to the caster's current target. If less than 5 enemies are hit, Harjatan casts Enraged.
- Commanding Roar – Lets out a deafening roar, calling to nearby allies to join the fight.
- Razorjaw Wavemender
- Aqueous Burst – Cover an enemy with freezing water which lasts 6 sec. Upon expiration, the water explodes, inflicting 536250 to 563750 Frost damage to all nearby enemies and leaving a pool of Drenching Waters at the enemy's location.
- Razorjaw Gladiator
- Driven Assault – Fixates on a target, attacking them to the exclusion of other targets. Additionally, the Razorjaw's Gladiator's Physical damage done is increased by 50% and their movement speed is decreased by 35%.
- Draw In – Draws in all pools of Drenching Waters to Harjatan for 10 sec, adding a stack of Frigid Blows for each pool absorbed.
- Frigid Blows – Empowered by frozen waters, causing melee attacks to deal 316875 to 333125 Frost damage to all nearby enemies.
Each melee attack also triggers Drenching Slough, removing a stack of Frigid Blows.
Once all stacks are expended, Frosty Discharge is cast.
- Drenching Slough – With each strike, a portion of the gathered frozen water falls off, targeting a random enemy's location. Upon reaching its destination, it inflicts 585000 to 615000 Frost damage to all nearby enemies and leaves behind a pool of Drenching Waters.
- Frosty Discharge – Releases the last drops of all stored water, inflicting 239926 Frost damage and removing all stacks of Drenched on all enemies.
- Incubated Egg – At set points throughout the fight, Incubated Eggs will begin Hatching.
- Hardened Shell – The egg is made of a thick shell, reducing damage taken by 99%.
Being hit by Unchecked Rage will remove this effect.
- Hatching – This Incubated Egg is beginning to hatch. Upon finish casting, a tadpole is born.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.