- The Curator yells: Curator is no longer op... er... ation... al.
- The Curator yells: Defense protocols activated.
- The Curator yells: System... failure... im... mi... nent...
- The Curator yells: The Menagerie is for-- ERADICATE! ERADICATE!
- The Curator yells: Welcome to the-- TERMINATE INTRUDERS!
- The Curator says: Attention guests: DIE! DIE! DIE!
- The Curator says: Countermeasures deployed.
- The Curator says: DETERRENT ACTIVATED!
- The Curator says: Deterrent protocols successful.
- The Curator says: EXTERMINATED!
- The Curator says: Janitorial units: begin Menagerie decontamination.
- The Curator says: Overload in progress. Prepare for-- PURGE! PURGE! PURGE!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Curator loses mana as it casts spells to strike its foes. When it reaches 10% mana, it will cease attacking and rapidly regenerate its mana. While it does so, it is very vulnerable to player attacks.
- Tanks –
The Curator targets you with [Power Discharge]. Place damaging area effects strategically.
- Summon Volatile Energy – The Curator summons a ball of Volatile Energy that attacks its foes.
- Volatile Energy
- Arc Lightning – Volatile Energy shoots lightning at a random enemy, inflicting 52500 Arcane damage. This damage increases every time the Volatile Energy casts Arc Lightning.
- Static Charge – Volatile Energy surges toward an enemy, inflicting 370000 to 430000 Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yds on arrival.
- Power Discharge – The Curator fires a ball of lightning which inflicts 138750 to 161250 Arcane damage on impact and creates an area of Power Discharge that periodically inflicts 208125 Arcane damage to players who remain inside.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.