Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Grand Magistrix Elisande harness the power of the Nightwell to shape time itself. When her health is low and she is nearing defeat, she rewinds time to send players back to the point at which they first engaged her. The fight recommences from this point, but Elisande uses new abilities mixed in with echoes of her past actions. She can perform this feat twice, after which time can no longer save her.
- Damage Dealers –
[Epocheric Orb] damages the entire raid if allowed to strike the ground.
Expedient Elementals continually damage the raid with [Exothermic Release] until they are dispatched. This damage increases with each successful cast.
Recursive Elementals [Shield] Grand Magistrix Elisande from damage as long as they are alive.
- Time Stop – The caster stops the flow of time for all but herself, and sends her enemies back in time. This ability costs the caster a significant portion of the caster's energy and can only be used as long as they have sufficient time energy available.
- Temporalisis – The caster freezes enemy players in time for 4 sec.
- Cascadent Star – The caster hurls an orb of cosmic energy at the target that inflicts 462500 to 537500 Arcane damage on impact, then strikes out at additional targets for 390600 to 453600 Arcane damage. The number of additional targets decreases as the caster's energy depletes.
Grand Magistrix periodically summons Time Elementals to aid her in combat. When these elementals are dispatched they leave behind a rift that persists until they are consumed.
- Recursive Elemental – When this elemental dies it leaves behind a zone of Slow Time.
- Lingering Burn – The victim burns from intense Arcane energy for 4 sec.
- Shield – The caster shields Grand Magistrix Elisande from nearly all damage.
- Recursion – The caster resets the duration of all enemy players' debuffs, and resets the duration of the Grand Magistrix's Delphuric Beam ability.
- Blast – Inflicts 740000 to 860000 Arcane damage to the target. Each successful cast of Blast increases the damage of successive Blasts by 5%.
- Slow Time – Your relative time has decreased by 30%, reducing casting, movement, attack speed, cooldown recharge rate, and periodic tick rates.
- Expedient Elemental – When this elemental dies it leaves behind a zone of Fast Time.
- Exothermic Release – Inflicts 296156 to 311344 Arcane damage to all enemies. The caster deals 5% more damage with this ability each time they use it.
- Expedite – The caster increases the time rate of all enemy player debuffs. Both the periodic rate and the duration of affected auras will be faster.
- Fast Time – Your relative time has increased by 30%, increasing casting, movement, attack speed, cooldown recharge rate, and periodic tick rates.
Time Layer 1
- Arcanetic Ring – The caster summons an Arcanetic Ring that slowly collapses inwards, inflicting 1500000 Arcane damage to all in its path.
This ability echoes.
In Mythic Difficulty, the Arcanetic Ring expands to the outside of the room after collapsing.
- Spanning Singularity – The caster rips several holes in time under their enemies. Each hole explodes for 231250 to 268750 Arcane damage to victims caught in the area.
After the explosion occurs, a Singularity is created. Anyone entering the Singularity suffers 651408 to 757042 Arcane damage every second.
Standing in the Singularity causes it to shrink and ultimately disappear.
Spanning Singularities appear at the same time and place in successive Time Layers.
This ability echoes in Mythic Difficulty.
- Ablation – The caster traces Arcane magic around the target that will inflict 100000 Arcane damage every second.
Time Layer 2
- Delphuric Beam – The caster periodically targets players and fires a burst of Arcane energy at them. Any players caught in the path of this Arcane energy suffer 925000 to 1075000 Arcane damage.
This ability echoes in Mythic difficulty, and the beam continues through the target rather than stopping at the target.
- Epocheric Orb – The caster rips a hole in the fabric of time, unleashing an orb of intense Arcane energy that will inflict 832500 to 967500 Arcane damage to all players when it hits the ground.
If a player catches the orb, the radius of the explosion is reduced to 5 yards instead.
This ability echoes.
In Mythic difficulty, players catching the Orbs are afflicted with Epocheric Vulnerability.
- Epocheric Vulnerability – The victim is vulnerable to the damage of further Epocheric Orbs for 1.5 min. All Epocheric Orb damage is increased by 100% per application.
- Ablating Explosion – The caster traces Arcane magic around the target that will inflict 1387500 to 1612500 Arcane falloff damage to all enemies from the point of the target after 8 sec.
Time Layer 3
- Permeliative Torment – Marks several enemies with Arcane energies that periodically inflict damage to the victim.
The damage inflicted increases every time it occurs.
- Conflexive Burst – The caster causes the strands of time to converge on multiple targets. After 30 sec, each convergence causes 740000 to 860000 Arcane damage to all players within 200 yards.
In Mythic difficulty, the damage of this ability inflicts falloff damage to all players in the raid.
- Ablative Pulse – Inflicts 781690 to 908451 Arcane damage to the target. Each cast of Ablative Pulse increases the damage of further Ablative Pulses against the victim by 10%.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.