The hype is real on twitter--here are some of our favorite tweets and pictures from Blizzard staff!
GamesCom Blizzard Livestreams
Gamescom is also running all weekend with various livestreams from Blizzard's biggest booth to date!
If you can’t make it to gamescom, you can still catch the latest news, interviews, and gamescom highlights on our stream, live from the Blizzard booth.
Show times are:
- Friday, August 15 from 18:00 to 19:00 CEST (9:00 to 10:00 PDT)
- Saturday, August 16 from 18:00 to 19:00 CEST (9:00 to 10:00 PDT)
- Sunday, August 17 from 16:00 to 17:00 CEST (7:00 to 8:00 PDT)
Watch the show live at http://blizzard.com/gamescom -- replays will also be available.
For those players who are just coming back to Warcraft now with the announcement, we've put together an overview of how you can learn more about Warlords of Draenor on Wowhead!
Warlords of Draenor Talent Calculator
Our Warlords of Draenor Talent Calculator covers Level 100 Talents, Draenor Perks, in addition to the usual class abilities and glyphs. Glyphs in Warlords have Specialization-specific and Exclusive behavior, which our calculator reflects too!
Learn more with our WoD Talent Calculator Guide.
Warlords of Draenor Garrison Calculator
To help plan out your building choices, we've put together a Garrison Calculator letting you pick and choose your buildings!
With the Garrison Calculator, you can:
- Choose between Alliance and Horde layouts.
- Click on the plot circles to select the buildings you want. After selecting a building, an image will appear on the map and a summary of the building and level will be displayed beneath the map.
- Mouseover the building images to read tooltip descriptions for even more information.
- Share your Garrison layout with a friend by simply pasting the custom URL to them.
You can access the Garrison calculator at http://wod.wowhead.com/garrison-calc, Tools > Garrison Calculator, or via any Garrison Building page.
Just this week, we've had several major improvements to our Warlords of Draenor database:
- Warlords of Draenor advanced item filters are now available! Blizzard has changed how items are formatted in Warlords of Draenor, so the Wowhead team had to refactor how many filters work. Now you can browse all items, including raid and dungeon items, by item level, required player level, Mythic mode items, Heroic mode items, and all stats, including those for items that change stats based on spec.
- Bosses now support Warlords of Draenor raid difficulties and their loot tabs update based on what difficulty you have selected.
- The Wowhead Client is uploaded for Warlords and we've been processing user data--NPC locations and their drops are up, such as !
If you're getting back in Warcraft, we've put together a series of guides highlighting the important expansion details:
- Our Warlords of Draenor Class Changes Guides break down what's changed between MoP and WoD, as well as images of changed spell visuals and 3D Models of new armor sets.
- Our Warlords of Draenor Profession Guides highlight all the new crafted items, how your profesisons interact with the Garrison, and any major changes to that profession.
- Warlords of Draenor Toy Box Guide lists all the items in the Toy Box, how to use this feature, and how to acquire all the vanity items.
- Warlords of Draenor Garrisons provides a breakdown of the major developments coming to this unique feature in WoD.
- The WoD Armor Sets and Weapon Models have you covered on the latest transmog looks for all classes.
- Itemization is getting huge changes, which is covered in our Warlords of Draenor Gear Guide.
- Our Guide to UI and Quality of Life Improvements covers many welcome improvements such as a reagents bank tab and group finder!
Warlords Cinematic Image, Everbloom Dungeon Preview, Blue Tweets, Robin Williams In-Game Tribute40 comments
New Warlords Cinematic Image, Farmer Transmog Weapons, Expanded Faction Hubs, Blue Tweets57 comments
|« Previous article||Next article »|