Temple of the Jade Serpent
- Sha of Doubt – The physical manifestation of suspicion was trapped in the Jade Forest after Emperor Shaohao defeated the entity 10,000 years ago. The Sha of Doubt then grew obsessed with the Jade Serpent--Yu'lon, the Spirit of Wisdom and Foresight--and now delights in the thought of corrupting her home.
- Liu Flameheart – Since she was a cub, the priestess Liu Flameheart has studied the cycle of rebirth for the Jade Serpent, Yu'lon. When the Sha of Doubt attacked, Liu was the first to resist, but she was also the first to succumb to corruption. Now she is consumed with uncertainty, fearing she may not have the strength to ensure Yu'lon's rebirth.
- Lorewalker Stonestep – The Sha of Doubt's minions gleefully invaded the Temple of the Jade Serpent's library, creating twisted, destructive versions of heroes and other characters of pandaren lore. Despite his best efforts, Lorewalker Stonestep has been unable to restore these manifestations of the past to their uncorrupted forms.
- Wise Mari – The revered jinyu waterspeaker Wise Mari has found knowledge and foresight countless times in the Fountain of the Everseeing. But when the Sha of Doubt corrupted the familiar currents, Mari was overwhelmed with limitless distrust and suspicion.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.