Lorewalker Stonestep <The Keeper of Scrolls>
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: According to the legend, long ago, there were five suns that burned brightly in the sky. When the winds blew, their intense heat caused great wildfires.
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: Ah, it is not yet over. From what I see, we face the trial of the yaungol. Let me shed some light...
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: As the tale goes, the yaungol was traveling across the Kun'lai plains when suddenly he was ambushed by two strange creatures!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: Crops wilted, villages burned, and families wandered endlessly to seek refuge from the flames...
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: For you see, strife feeds on conflict. When you have peace in your heart, strife will find somewhere else to roam.
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: However, when he let it alone, the beast shrank to near nothingness.
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: I beseech you, kind strangers. Cleanse this place of their foul presence! Lay our stories to rest!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: Now, off with you! I require meditation before I begin the restoration ritual.
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: Oh, my. If I am not mistaken, it appears that the tale of Zao Sunseeker has come to life before us.
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: See how they pour from every letter of these sacred scrolls... corrupting them! Defiling them!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: The fires, they are burning the library! Please, heroes! Purge this evil before the temple crumbles to ash!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: The yaungol attacked the beasts with great determination and ferocity. Yet, the more he attacked, the more fearsome the beasts grew!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: You have my thanks, heroes. You have given peace to this sacred temple.
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: You must destroy the source of the corruption! Quickly, before our cherished history is erased forever!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: You there! In the rafters! My sacred library has become possessed by the Sha!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: Zao has become corrupted too! Please, fight him with dignity...
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: Zao was a true champion of our people, how sad it is to see his story tainted by the sha. I am relieved to see justice served to his memory.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
The Trial of the Yaungol
A young Yaungol faces his own Strife and Peril. He must find a balance between the two to set his soul free.
- Strife and Peril
- Agony – Agony arcs through the enemy's mind, inflicting 12 Shadow damage.
- Intensity – Focusing your attacks on either Strife or Peril feeds the entity, causing it to inflict 2 Fire damage to all surrounding players and increasing damage dealt by 10%. This effect stacks.
Upon reaching 10 stacks, this entity gains Ultimate Power and immunity to all damaging effects for 15 sec.
- Dissipation – Ignoring Strife or Peril will starve the entity, causing it to slowly dissipate to nothingness. Damage dealt is reduced by 10% per application.
The Champion of the Five Suns
In the days of old, five suns burned brightly in the sky. Great fires would sweep through the lands of Pandaria until the day that Zao Sunseeker shot a defiant arrow into the sky, bringing down 4 of the 5 suns.
- Stage One: Extinguishing the Suns
Players must extinguish the suns from the sky. Defeating each Sun causes Haunting Sha to appear and attack Zao Sunseeker and the players.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.