Lorewalker Stonestep <The Keeper of Scrolls>
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: According to the legend, long ago, there were five suns that burned brightly in the sky. When the winds blew, their intense heat caused great wildfires.
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: Ah, it is not yet over. From what I see, we face the trial of the yaungol. Let me shed some light...
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: As the tale goes, the yaungol was traveling across the Kun'lai plains when suddenly he was ambushed by two strange creatures!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: Crops wilted, villages burned, and families wandered endlessly to seek refuge from the flames...
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: For you see, strife feeds on conflict. When you have peace in your heart, strife will find somewhere else to roam.
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: However, when he let it alone, the beast shrank to near nothingness.
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: I beseech you, kind strangers. Cleanse this place of their foul presence! Lay our stories to rest!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: Now, off with you! I require meditation before I begin the restoration ritual.
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: Oh, my. If I am not mistaken, it appears that the tale of Zao Sunseeker has come to life before us.
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: See how they pour from every letter of these sacred scrolls... corrupting them! Defiling them!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: The fires, they are burning the library! Please, heroes! Purge this evil before the temple crumbles to ash!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: The yaungol attacked the beasts with great determination and ferocity. Yet, the more he attacked, the more fearsome the beasts grew!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: You have my thanks, heroes. You have given peace to this sacred temple.
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: You must destroy the source of the corruption! Quickly, before our cherished history is erased forever!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: You there! In the rafters! My sacred library has become possessed by the Sha!
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: Zao has become corrupted too! Please, fight him with dignity...
- Lorewalker Stonestep yells: Zao was a true champion of our people, how sad it is to see his story tainted by the sha. I am relieved to see justice served to his memory.
- Strife and Peril
- Agony – Agony arcs through the enemy's mind, inflicting 14 Shadow damage.
- Intensity – Focusing your attacks on either Strife or Peril feeds the entity, causing it to inflict 1 Fire damage to all surrounding players and increasing damage dealt by 10%. This effect stacks.
Upon reaching 10 stacks, this entity gains Ultimate Power and immunity to all damaging effects for 15 sec.
- Dissipation – Ignoring Strife or Peril will starve the entity, causing it to slowly dissipate to nothingness. Damage dealt is reduced by 10% per application.
- Stage One: Extinguishing the SunsPlayers must extinguish the suns from the sky. Defeating each Sun causes Haunting Sha to appear and attack Zao Sunseeker and the players.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.