A Growing Mystery
|Runestone Fragments (10)|
DescriptionThis runestone could be of Vrykul origins. Is it possible that Vrykul once visited this island? Where there's one runestone, there's usually more. The roots of lashers are drawn to the magic of runestones. If there are more buried here, the Lasher roots maybe wrapped around them! Clear these lashers and see if any have runestones tangled in their roots.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Spare Parts||Energy Cell|
|Empty Energy Cell|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 150 reputation with Rustbolt Resistance
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.