Instruments of Destruction
|Drum placed at Tradewinds Market|
|Drum placed at Arom's Stand|
|Drum placed at Deadwash|
|Drum placed at the Terrace of the Devoted|
|Drum placed at Scaletrader Post|
|Drum placed at Fort Victory|
DescriptionThere is one last thing we need to do. These drums, while powerful, are practically useless here in town. If you want to get the most benefit from them, you'll need to spread them out. I'd suggest one for each territory here and in Zandalar, to help you when you are on a quest and to keep you at your strongest when you're behind enemy lines. Look for someplace centralized in each territory to place drums. Once you return, I'll show you how to make the mallet needed to utilize the drums.
In retrospect, I could have shown you how to make the mallet before you left, but everything seems to have worked out well.
Now then, let me show you how to make the Mallet of Thunderous Skins...
RewardsYou will learn:
|Recipe: Mallet of Thunderous Skins|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.