|Casteless Zandalari Whistle|
DescriptionThank you for offering your help with Children's Week, <name>. We have a little girl who is excited to explore Zandalar! Take dis whistle. With it, you will be able to call de child you have agreed to take care of dis week. It will serve no use after Children's Week ends. When you are ready, use de whistle and meet your new ward! She is a feisty one.
My ma'da and fa'da died when I was little. I've been living here since den, with de other casteless kids.
Since we don't have castes, we gotta try real hard to have good lives when we're grown. If we don't got a connection to de loa or skills dat we can use in battle, we're on our own.
I'm not much of a fighter, but I like de loa. Take me around Zandalar to meet de different loa so dat I can make a connection to dem!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10 reputation with Zandalari Empire
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.