The Day Hope Died
|Light shed at Sylvanas' fall|
|Man a Silvermoon Ballista|
|Kill undead (50)|
DescriptionThe Ranger-General fell just east of Fairbreeze Village, where she was holding the line to protect the civilians as they retreated to Silvermoon. If it wasn't for her, our people would number even less than we do now. Shine the lantern upon the battlefield, and witness how her forces ultimately broke under Arthas's personal assault.
As her defenders fell, with anguish she cried, "Shindu fallah na, Sin'dorei."
She was a true Ranger-General until her last breath. May Silvermoon never forget her bravery in life.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.