|Sulphur Speckled Turtle Skin (5)|
DescriptionI cannot believe that I'm constantly stuck in this city!
You'd help me out, right?
You see, I've heard about these turtles that have been living in hot springs.
What makes it interesting is that some of the sulphur from the water has soaked into their scales to give them interesting patterns.
I'm too busy to go check myself, but if you could go get me some of their skins, I'd be more than willing to teach you everything else I know about skinning anything with scales in exchange.
From they way they were described, I figured they would be irridescent or something.
Instead, they're just yellow and smell of farts.
Regardless, you've kept me from losing my sanity for one more day.
<Camilla deftly draws her skinning knife and begins weaving it along and between scales.
While her finesse may be without equal, you feel the demonstration is more than enough to ensure you can harvest more scales.>
RewardsYou will learn:
|Skinning Technique: Scale Gathering (Rank 3)|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.