A Standard Day for Azrajar
|Banner planted in Fathom-Caller Azrajar's corpse|
Description<name>, the snakes are after our daft and barmy. Go back northwest to Deepfin Ridge and plant some do me good in that pot and pan pitch and toss of theirs.
They'll kick and prance away with their alderman's nails tucked between their nutmegs when they see that. Not that they've got any nutmegs mind you.
<The lieutenant shakes her head and grins.>
|Spikemender Shoulderplates||Necklace of the Furious Standard|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.