|Underlight Phosphora (6)|
DescriptionOskar's last wish, before he floated up into that great-eel's gullet, was to bring back food for the captain, so that's what we'll do.
My brother had a genius plan. He saw those murlocs luring fish out of the reeds with a phosphorescent antenna, and devised a way to make one of his own. All ya need is something that glows.
Kill the crabs and groupers that roam the canyon's floor. They aren't edible themselves, but their phosphora is far more valuable than their meat.
There ya go. It's beautiful! Oskar would be proud.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Alliance
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.