The Eye of Paleth
|Cursed Eye of Paleth (Provided)|
DescriptionOpening the chest reveals a blackened orb, pulsing with an eerie light. This must be the foul Eye of Paleth that damned these sailors' souls.
Such corruption should be purged. Perhaps a priest in Menethil Harbor could help you.
By the light...not again. Fitzsimmons is dead, lad. You've not the first to come to me like this, either.
|Haunted Pauldrons||Fitzsimmons' Belt|
|Steelbrow's Old Robe||Fitzsimmons' Cinch|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.