Sedimentary, My Dear
|Flood Sediment Sample (8)|
DescriptionThe destruction of the Stonewrought Dam was no small thing, <lad/lass>. We're here to find out just how bad the damage is. A mighty load of water's rampaged through here, and if it's disturbed the earth too far, we could be in for worse later on.
We can tell a lot from studying the sediment of the flooded area. I need as many soil samples as I can get, so if you could head out there and collect some more, I'd much appreciate it.
That means things aren't looking good for the area, <name>. But we've got more tests to run before we hang up the towel.
|Drunkard's Belt||Topsoil Bracers|
|Discolored Bracers||Topsoil Binders|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Ironforge
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.