Taking Back Taurajo
|Taurajo Looter slain (8)|
DescriptionOutstanding work at the gates, <name>! The main body of the Alliance force is in general retreat. But I'm not satisfied.
They sacked Taurajo, which was little more than a hunters' camp. This 'Alliance' is unmasked at last for what it really is: A renegade band of butchers.
Even now a group of humans linger behind to pick at the bones of smouldering Taurajo.
<Bloodhilt hurls an axe into the dirt.>
Make them suffer.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.