The Titans' Terminal
|Ancient Slotted Device|
|Buried Artifact Detector (Provided)|
DescriptionNow that we have the disc, a lot of our earlier finds are starting to make sense. Shortly after my arrival, Prospector Remtravel unearthed what he presumed to be a prehistoric toaster.
It's my belief that this slotted box is some sort of data reader. Unfortunately, it broke apart and washed away with the rest of our base camp when the tidal wave struck!
It can't have gone far, <name>. Pieces must be buried in the nearby sand. Here, use my trusty buried artifact detector to comb the beach for them.
Are you ready to meet history face to face? Let's see what the ancients have to say!
|Unidentified Cooking Utensil||Professor's Sandwich Plate|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.