A Blade Fit For A Champion
|Warts-B-Gone Lip Balm|
DescriptionGood, honest, honed steel may not carry the day. The other combatants are using enchanted blades and I find myself at a disadvantage, but all is not lost.
There's an old legend from Grizzly Hills about a maiden cursed with a frog's form to protect the blade she has long guarded. She lives among the lake frogs on the shore of Ashwood Lake, just east of Ashwood Post. The only thing said to break the curse is a kiss, freely given. Apply this balm before kissing anything, <name>. Otherwise, you'll catch warts.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Valiant's Seal||Warts-B-Gone Lip Balm|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.