Judgment at the Eye of Eternity
This quest is for the Normal mode, 10-person version of The Eye of Eternity.
|Heart of Magic|
DescriptionNow that you have access to the focusing iris it's time to put that key to use.
As much as I would like to see Malygos brought back into the fold, that's just not going to happen at this point. With everything that's at stake, it is the judgment of the other Dragon Aspects that the Spell-Weaver needs to be put down.
<Krasus says this last with a great deal of trepidation.>
<name>, travel to the Eye of Eternity, confront Malygos and return with the Heart of Magic.
Let us hope that this was a wise decision in the coming years, <name>. A storm is still brewing on the horizon and now we are without one of our most powerful defenders.
|Chain of the Ancient Wyrm||Torque of the Red Dragonflight|
|Pendant of the Dragonsworn||Drakescale Collar|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 500 reputation with The Wyrmrest Accord
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.