Return to Karazhan
- Opera Hall: Wikket – Are villains born evil, or do they fall into wickedness due to the influence of others? Perhaps considering this quandary from the hozen point of view will offer enlightenment...
- Opera Hall: Westfall Story – Amidst the carnage of rival gangs battling for the turf of Westfall, two lovers from very different worlds fight for happiness. It is said that love is blind... but does it also need a translator?
- Opera Hall: Beautiful Beast – Cursed to take the form of a beastly monster, Brute must find true love before he loses his life to the dark magic that transformed him. Will he learn proper table manners in time to win the heart of the fair Bella?
- Maiden of Virtue – Arriving in Karazhan to cleanse the tower of vice and corruption, the titan watcher was infuriated by Medivh's infamous parties and debaucheries. As her crusade for virtue seeks converts to her cause, the Maiden remains committed to purging immorality using all the powers at her disposal.
- Attumen the Huntsman – Once charged with hunting game for his master's feasts, Attumen now sets his sights on a very different kind of quarry. Ever wary of those seeking to steal his famed steed, Midnight, Attumen unleashes his well-honed fighting skills against all intruders.
- Moroes – Moroes, the steward of Karazhan, dotes upon his master's dinner guests within the grand Banquet Hall. Eternally devoted to the care of the tower, he dispatches impolite party crashers with cruel efficiency.
- The Curator – The Curator safeguards the Menagerie from unwelcome guests, terminating trespassers who seek to plunder the secrets of Karazhan. Though assembled by Medivh himself, the guardian construct has deteriorated over time, becoming prone to energy overloads and erratic behavior.
- Shade of Medivh – So great was the power of the Last Guardian, Medivh, that his magic still echoes through the halls of Karazhan. Some of these echoes take the shape of visions, revealing past events to the tower's guests. Others assume more malevolent forms, recalling a time when the Guardian's will was not his own.
- Mana Devourer – Rarely does the sight of a mana wyrm cause a seasoned adventurer concern. These small, simple creatures float about, consuming stray pockets of arcane energy. But in Karazhan, tables are often turned, and what at first glance appears harmless may be revealed as an enormous threat.
- Viz'aduum the Watcher – The all-seeing Viz'aduum was commanded by Kil'jaeden to capture Karazhan and tap into the tendrils of ley energy woven through the tower. Should he succeed in anchoring the structure to the myriad of worlds held by the Legion, the Dark Titan's army will overrun Azeroth and leave little more than a smoldering husk.
Lower Karazhan Dungeon Ability Guide Quick Guide to Legion's Attunements Raid Entrances of The Burning Crusade Return to Karazhan Loot Guide: Gear, Relics, Mounts Upper Karazhan Dungeon Ability Guide
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.