– Oregorger draws upon his reserves of Blackrock Ore to attack his enemies. When he has spent all his Blackrock Ore, he begins rampaging around in search of new Blackrock Ore to replenish himself. Once Oregorger is sated, he stops rolling and returns to fighting.
Interrupt [Blackrock Barrage]
to prevent raidwide damage and slow Oregorger's consumption of Blackrock Ore.
Breaking open Ore Crates during Feeding Frenzy will leave Blackrock Ore on the ground for Oregorger to consume.
Shielding and using damage mitigating abilities on the closest target of [Acid Torrent]
can decrease the damage dealt to rest of the targets.
Position yourself to be closest in the [Acid Torrent]
cone and use damage mitigating abilities to decrease the damage dealt to others.
Quickly regain threat after Oregorger leaves his Feeding Frenzy.
When sated, Oregorger draws upon his Ore reserve to unleash powerful attacks against his enemies.
– Regurgitates Blackrock Ore at a target, leaving a pool of acid that inflicts Nature damage every 1.5 sec.
– Launches an explosive shard, inflicting 5130 Physical damage and knocking back enemies in the area. After 3 sec, the shard explodes, dealing 83 Fire damage and stunning nearby enemies for 3 sec.
– Launches Blackrock Spines, inflicting 2401 Physical damage to all enemies.
– Covers the target in acid, inflicting 686 Nature damage every 2 sec for 8 sec.
When his Blackrock Ore reserves have depleted, Oregorger rampages through the room, trampling all in his path as he searches for ore to eat.
– Becomes a rolling juggernaut, inflicting 11660 to 11660 Physical damage and knocking down anyone in the way.
– Shakes the earth, inflicting 1303 Nature damage to all players.
In Mythic difficulty, these collisions also leave Unstable Slag residue at the location of the collision. Unstable Slag explodes if another collision occurs at the same location.
– The longer Oregorger remains in Feeding Frenzy, the more furious he grows, increasing damage inflicted by Earthshaking Collision by 5% per application. Stacks 100 times.
Unstable Slag Explosion
– Unstable Slag explodes, sending waves of fire in all directions that inflict 2058 Fire damage. These waves of fire will detonate other Unstable Slag they hit.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.