Just to clarify a few more things about the Conquest System:
- Players who did not finish their Conquest cap this week can resume next week. This means, for example, characters you have who have never earned Conquest this week can, in 3 weeks, progress through 3 weeks worth of the conquest earning 3 items.
- In order to gain loot for the Weekly Cache (the chest in Mugambala and Hook Point), you must complete your Conquest cap for this week.
- The Weekly Cache will reward you loot based upon the highest rating achieved in a rated 2v2, 3v3 or Rated Battleground the previous week. This means you could reach Duelist rank, then drop down to Rival and still receive Duelist quality loot.
- Until the Mythic raid opens, all base item level items are capped at 360 within Mythic+ and Rated PvP. This means that Challenger and above players cannot gain items higher than item level 360 until then.
- All Dread Gladiator gear – from the weekly Conquest, from the Weekly Cache, from end of match rewards – can have their item level boosted to the rating associated with your current rank using a Battleborn Sigil. Battleborn Sigil’s can be rewarded to you through PvP actiivites, as well as through a repeatable turn-in quest requiring 10 Quartermaster Coins through Xander Silberman at Mugambala and Marshal Gabriel at the salt and Shanty Inn within Hook Point. Quartermaster Coins can be earned if you lose a bonus roll in PvP.