– Ra'wani empowers herself with various seals, and releases those seals to improve her allies whenever she reaches 100 Energy. Additionally, Ra'wani and her allies work to reduce the size of the battlefield for their enemies, using both [Consecration]
and [Wave of Light]
to do so. Crusader allies provide additional damage and crowd control for Ra'wani, while disciples heal wounded allies.
Don't let [Sacred Blade]
stack too high.
When tanking the adds, move them out of [Consecration]
so they are not affected by its damage reduction.
Keep the adds moving to avoid them being hit by [Wave of Light]
Interrupt any heals you can to avoid enemies regaining too much health.
Avoid facing the crusader allies when they cast [Blinding Faith]
Avoid attacking the boss when they are affected by [Seal of Reckoning]
– Fills the caster with the might of the crusade, increasing Holy damage done by 2%. This effect stacks.
– Imbues the wielder with holy energy, causing melee attacks to inflict additional 412 Holy damage every 2 sec. This effect stacks.
Wave of Light
– Releases a wave of holy light towards a friendly target, inflicting 15 Holy damage to all enemies hit. Additionally, Wave of Light heals all allies for 5% of their maximum health every 1 sec for 7 sec when hit. If no allies are present, Wave of Light targets an enemy instead.
Prayer for the Fallen
– Calls for a moment of prayer for the fallen soldiers. All crusaders, living or dead, cast Divine Mallet
, while all disciples, living or dead, cast Angelic Renewal
– The caster rejuvenates the soul of their Champion of the Light, healing them for their maximum health.
– Throws out Light-infused mallets in various directions every 1 sec for 8 sec, inflicting 30 Holy damage to each player hit.
At the beginning of the fight, Ra'wani Kanae will cast a seal upon herself, giving her additional abilities and causing her to gain Energy. At 100 Energy, she releases the seal, causing an additional effect.
– Releases the caster's current seal's power, causing additional effects based on the seal.
Seal of Retribution
– The caster radiates a retributive aura from themselves, increasing damage and healing done for all nearby allies, and melee attacks cause Retribution Wave
. Additionally, any ally killed while this seal is active provides stacks of Zealotry
to the wearer.
At 100 energy, the seal is released, giving an ally Righteous Blessing.
Aura of Retribution
– Receiving a blessing from a nearby ally's aura, increasing damage done by 15% and healing done by 15%.
– Radiates a wave of searing light in all directions, inflicting 824 Holy damage to all enemies.
– The caster fills a nearby ally with righteous fury, increase their damage done by 200% and healing done by 150%.
Seal of Reckoning
– Provides a reckoning strength to the caster, causing all attacks received from players to provide a stack of Zealotry
. Additionally, the caster can now cast Reckoning
. Players affected by Sacred Blade
do not generate stacks of Zealotry
At 100 energy, the seal is released, causing the wearer to cast [Judgment: Reckoning].
– Strikes the target with a light-infused weapon, inflicting 2059 Holy damage.
– Releases holy energy in all directions, inflicting 5148 Holy damage to all nearby players.
Call to Arms
– Calls for reinforcements, summoning 1 Crusader and 2 Disciples.
– Fills the caster with holy wrath, increasing damage done by 30%.(
Ra'wani casts Avenging Wrath when she is below 30% health.)
Forces of the Crusade
– Burns the enemy with divine energy, inflicting 4119 Holy damage.
– Launches a volley of holy light at the target, causing 6 Holy damage to an enemy or 2% healing of maximum health to an ally every 1 sec for 5 sec.
– Heals a friendly target.
– Strikes the enemy with a weapon imbued with holy energy, inflicting 3089 Holy damage.
– Releases a wave of divine light, disorienting all enemies facing the caster for 5 sec.
– Summons a patch of holy ground under the caster, inflicting 10 Holy damage to all players standing in it. Additionally, Consecration reduces damage taken by all Crusaders and Disciples by 50%.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.