Blizzard Classes Monk
Paladino Sacerdote CovenantsCreatures and NPCs
Fixed an interaction between Storm, Earth and Fire and Chute Giratório da Garça that dealt more damage than intended.
Dungeons and Raids Rasgalmas Dormazain
- Reduced the health of Mor'geth and his Jaula de almass by 38%. Additionally, Soul Cages can no longer be Death Gripped.
Artífice da Dor Raznal
- Tirania Deflagrada damage reduced by 17% on Mythic difficulty.
- Gritos Ecoantes now ticks every 2 seconds (was 5 seconds) on all difficulties, with damage proportionally reduced on Normal, Heroic, and Raid Finder difficulties to keep total damage over time unchanged.
- Gritos Ecoantes damage reduced by an additional 10% on Mythic difficulty.
Developers' notes: The bursts of damage from Unleashed Tyranny on Mythic difficulty could combine with Gritos Ecoantes ticks to cause unreasonable damage spikes relative to the healing burden of the fight otherwise. These changes are aimed to smooth out those spikes.
- Armadura Enegrecida duration has been reduced.
- Shadowsteel Ember damage reduced by 25% on Normal difficulty.
- Slightly increased the time it takes for Shadowsteel Embers to reach their impact location on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Extended the encounter's enrage timer on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Fixed an issue causing Flameclasp Trap to sometimes prioritize tanks over other targets.
- Evocação Sombria will now only be cast once when his energy reaches 40% and will not refresh until the boss regains 100% energy.
- Reduced the size of the exit portal visual in the Filactério.
- Fissura Sombrias now appear closer to players.
- Reduced the number of Devotada Atagelo corpses that are available to revive.
- Destruição Vingativa now properly functions as a wipe mechanic.
- The Adventure Guide entry for Ventos Glaciais now displays the proper health threshold of 20% to begin casting the ability.
- The Adventure Guide entry for Destruição Vingativa now displays the correct amount of health the Remnant needs to lose in order to interrupt the cast.
Véu de Trevas
- The total damage players must deliver to Sylvana Correventos has been reduced by approximately 5% in Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Sylvana Correventos now transitions out of Stage 1 at 84% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
Developers' notes: We felt that players were losing too much uptime due to mechanics, and getting out of the first phase much later than originally anticipated, so this is meant to curtail the length of the encounter without affecting difficulty too much.
radius has been reduced in the third stage of the encounter. Lamento da Banshee
and Grito de Banshee
- Developers' notes: Our goal here was to help ease the space constraints imposed by larger raid sizes, without substantially reducing the difficulty of the encounter.
players will now be correctly moved to the first platform at the start of Stage 3.
Dispelling Banshee's Bane with single-charge dispels now removes all stacks. Juíza Anímica Forjada na Gorja
's Ataque Açoitante
initial cooldown increased. Sylvana Correventos
is now immune to Maldição de Línguas
resurrection cooldown timers now take the duration of the mid-fight cinematic into account.
- Developers' notes: We don't want players to feel like there's a penalty to your battle rez if you skip the cinematic.
Brumas de Tirna Scithe
- Tormented Affix
Oro Coldheart's Biting Cold damage reduced by 25%.
- Incinerador Arkolath's Derreter Alma now increases Fire damage taken by 50% (was 100%).
- Fixed an issue where Atormentado anima powers could proc from non-damaging spells.
Tazavesh, o Mercado Oculto So'azmi
Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause Mind Link to become stuck on players.
Items and Recompensas
- Relocadores will now move to fixed positions prior to each Shuri cast and remain there until told to move to another fixed location later.
- Shards of Domination bonuses now scale with the level of the associated Estilhaços. More details can be found in this forum thread .
- Several Sanctum of Domination trinkets have had their power adjusted. All values mentioned here are for the item level 226 version of these items, but higher item level versions have also been updated proportionally.
Glândula Ocular Titânica now grants 117 of your highest secondary stat (was 112).
- Tomo de Construções Monstruosas now grants your damaging abilities a very high chance to deal 507 additional Shadow damage to your studied foe (was 467).
- Orbe do Tormento Ensombrecido now grants 432 Mastery (was 268).
- Torno de Alma-ébano can now critically strike, is improved by your Haste, and deals damage immediately on application. Its damage over time effect has been reduced to 781 (was 1,324).
- Amplificador de Fusão Reformado now causes your attacks to have a very high chance to deal 1,290 Arcane damage (was 1,189).
The quest items that unlock the covenant flying mounts, Silvestrito de Primavera
, Foresworn Aquillon, and Mastercraft Gravewing should now drop for members of their appropriate covenants regardless of Renome
level. These mounts will now work the same way as the Necrolordes
rare Lorde dos Moscadáveres
egg drop works.
The Rédeas da Vingança
mount now correctly appears in the Mythic Adventure Guide.
The Rédeas do Corcel Lúgubre do Sacrário
mount now has a chance to drop from The Nine on all difficulties.
The Mailemental summoned by the Miniscule Mailemental in an Envelope trinket will be more reliable and have fewer long periods of contemplation. Estátua de Pedra Sombreada
and Estátua de Pedra Porosa
now share cooldowns with combat potions.
Reaching Combatant now awards the correct Grande Manto do Gladiador Desacorrentado
transmog for the plate set.Quests
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where Inquisidor da Torre sometimes would not spawn for the quest “Rule 3: Trust is Earned.”
- Fixed an issue where players who were disconnected from the game were removed from the party.
- Anima Powers
Sinete da Aparição Caótica will no longer summon a Aparição do Caos upon killing a trivial or summoned enemy.