Blizzard Classes Monk
Fixed an interaction between Storm, Earth and Fire and Spinning Crane Kick that dealt more damage than intended.
Priest CovenantsCreatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where Vanquisher's Hammer (Necrolord Ability) was consuming Divine Purpose (Talent).
Fixed an issue that could unintentionally allow the primary target of Judgement to be damaged by Lawbringer's (PvP Talent) effect.
Dungeons and Raids
- Reduced the health of Mor'geth and his Soul Cages by 38%. Additionally, Soul Cages can no longer be Death Gripped.
- Sanctum of Domination
Eye of the Jailer
On Mythic difficulty, using immunities such as Divine Shield could put players in a bad state where they had cleared their Scorn or Ire debuff but may not be able to control what debuff would be reapplied once the immunity wore off. Now using immunities will temporarily immune the damage but will not clear Scorn or Ire debuffs.
- Unleashed Tyranny damage reduced by 17% on Mythic difficulty.
- Echoing Screams now ticks every 2 seconds (was 5 seconds) on all difficulties, with damage proportionally reduced on Normal, Heroic, and Raid Finder difficulties to keep total damage over time unchanged.
- Echoing Screams damage reduced by an additional 10% on Mythic difficulty.
Developers' notes: The bursts of damage from Unleashed Tyranny on Mythic difficulty could combine with Echoing Screams ticks to cause unreasonable damage spikes relative to the healing burden of the fight otherwise. These changes are aimed to smooth out those spikes.
- Blackened Armor duration has been reduced.
- Shadowsteel Ember damage reduced by 25% on Normal difficulty.
- Slightly increased the time it takes for Shadowsteel Embers to reach their impact location on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Extended the encounter's enrage timer on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Fixed an issue causing Flameclasp Trap to sometimes prioritize tanks over other targets.
- Dark Evocation will now only be cast once when his energy reaches 40% and will not refresh until the boss regains 100% energy.
- Reduced the size of the exit portal visual in the Phylactery.
- Shadow Fissures now appear closer to players.
- Reduced the number of Frostbound Devoted corpses that are available to revive.
- Vengeful Destruction now properly functions as a wipe mechanic.
- The Adventure Guide entry for Glacial Winds now displays the proper health threshold of 20% to begin casting the ability.
- The Adventure Guide entry for Vengeful Destruction now displays the correct amount of health the Remnant needs to lose in order to interrupt the cast.
Veil of Darkness
- The total damage players must deliver to Sylvanas Windrunner has been reduced by approximately 5% in Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Sylvanas Windrunner now transitions out of Stage 1 at 84% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
Developers' notes: We felt that players were losing too much uptime due to mechanics, and getting out of the first phase much later than originally anticipated, so this is meant to curtail the length of the encounter without affecting difficulty too much.
radius has been reduced in the third stage of the encounter. Banshee Wail
and Banshee Scream
- Developers' notes: Our goal here was to help ease the space constraints imposed by larger raid sizes, without substantially reducing the difficulty of the encounter.
players will now be correctly moved to the first platform at the start of Stage 3.
Dispelling Banshee's Bane with single-charge dispels now removes all stacks. Mawforged Souljudge
's Lashing Strike
initial cooldown increased. Sylvanas Windrunner
is now immune to Curse of Tongues
resurrection cooldown timers now take the duration of the mid-fight cinematic into account.
- Developers' notes: We don't want players to feel like there's a penalty to your battle rez if you skip the cinematic.
Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Tormented Affix
Oro Coldheart's Biting Cold damage reduced by 25%.
- Incinerator Arkolath's Melt Soul now increases Fire damage taken by 50% (was 100%).
- Fixed an issue where Tormented anima powers could proc from non-damaging spells.
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market So'azmi
Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause Mind Link to become stuck on players.
Items and Rewards
- Relocators will now move to fixed positions prior to each Shuri cast and remain there until told to move to another fixed location later.
- Shards of Domination bonuses now scale with the level of the associated Shards. More details can be found in this forum thread .
- Several Sanctum of Domination trinkets have had their power adjusted. All values mentioned here are for the item level 226 version of these items, but higher item level versions have also been updated proportionally.
Titanic Ocular Gland now grants 117 of your highest secondary stat (was 112).
- Tome of Monstrous Constructions now grants your damaging abilities a very high chance to deal 507 additional Shadow damage to your studied foe (was 467).
- Shadowed Orb of Torment now grants 432 Mastery (was 268).
- Ebonsoul Vise can now critically strike, is improved by your Haste, and deals damage immediately on application. Its damage over time effect has been reduced to 781 (was 1,324).
- Salvaged Fusion Amplifier now causes your attacks to have a very high chance to deal 1,290 Arcane damage (was 1,189).
The quest items that unlock the covenant flying mounts, Spring Wilderling
, Foresworn Aquillon, and Mastercraft Gravewing should now drop for members of their appropriate covenants regardless of Renown
level. These mounts will now work the same way as the Necrolord
rare Lord of the Corpseflies
egg drop works.
The Vengeance's Reins
mount now correctly appears in the Mythic Adventure Guide.
The Sanctum Gloomcharger's Reins
mount now has a chance to drop from The Nine on all difficulties.
The Mailemental summoned by the Miniscule Mailemental in an Envelope trinket will be more reliable and have fewer long periods of contemplation. Shaded Stone Statue
and Porous Stone Statue
now share cooldowns with combat potions.
Reaching Combatant now awards the correct Unchained Gladiator's Greatcloak
transmog for the plate set.Quests
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where Tower Inquisitor sometimes would not spawn for the quest “Rule 3: Trust is Earned.”
- Fixed an issue where players who were disconnected from the game were removed from the party.
- Anima Powers
Voidwraith Signet will no longer summon a Void Wraith upon killing a trivial or summoned enemy.