Harbaron <The Ferryman>
- Harbaron yells: All who enter Helheim must pay the blood price. Resist if you wish... In the end, I always get my payment!
- Harbaron yells: Arise, servitor! Claim our blood debt!
- Harbaron yells: Helya will make you pay... In the end, everyone pays...
- Harbaron yells: If I cannot bleed the payment from you, the spirits will!
- Harbaron yells: Life... death... I am but one ripple in the eternal ebb and flow...
- Harbaron yells: New passengers... New souls. I will guide you to the depths of Helheim for a small price: your flesh and blood.
- Harbaron yells: Now... it is I who must pay... the blood price...
- Harbaron yells: The flesh burdens the soul. A nuisance that must be flayed from your bones!
- Harbaron yells: The spirits grow hungry from the scent of blood.
- Harbaron says: You wish for passage to Helheim? Then you shall have it! Ahahahaha!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Huojin Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Harbaron calls upon soul magic to wreak havok on players, fragmenting their soul into pieces or summoning fallen Vrykul minions.
- Fragment – Fragments a target's soul into pieces, stunning them for 3 sec. Each Fragment inflicts increasing Shadow damage every second to the target. This effect lasts for 2 min or until all Fragments are defeated.
- Cosmic Scythe – Creates a cosmic faultline in a targeted direction, inflicting 25 Arcane damage to any enemies struck.
- Nether Rip – Conjures a rip the Twisting Nether at a target's location for 30 sec, immediately inflicting 28 Shadow damage to enemies within 3 yards of the impact point. This additionally defiles the ground, inflicting 8 Shadow damage every second.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.