- Lorewalker Cho yells: Ah, you have done it! The waters are pure once more.
- Lorewalker Cho yells: And now, the malignance of the Old God has manifested itself within the waters.
- Lorewalker Cho yells: Be at peace, dear friends.
- Lorewalker Cho yells: Can it be...? Oh no, no no no no no.
- Lorewalker Cho yells: Can you feel their life-giving energies flow through you?
- Lorewalker Cho yells: It is these waters that kept the Vale in bloom. Their runoff into the Valley of the Four Winds created the most fertile farmland in the world!
- Lorewalker Cho yells: It will take much time for the Vale to heal, but you have given us hope!
- Lorewalker Cho yells: May your souls become one with the land you gave your life to protect.
- Lorewalker Cho yells: Once, the Titans used these life-giving waters to create and shape all life in Pandaria.
- Lorewalker Cho yells: Such a foul, foul thing - destroy it, before it seeps deep into the soil and corrupts all of Pandaria!
- Lorewalker Cho yells: The Golden Lotus... they pledged their lives to defend this place.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Astounding! Another chamber that looks to originate from these "Titans."
- Lorewalker Cho says: But the cost... such a terrible cost.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Dear Emperor. It is done. The darkness that you once struggled against has been purged from Pandaria - forever.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Further corruption? No, we are here to stop the corruption, and save Pandaria!
- Lorewalker Cho says: In the chamber ahead, under our peaceful land, slept the heart of an Old God.
- Lorewalker Cho says: It must have been hidden away long before recorded history. And with good reason!
- Lorewalker Cho says: Oh my! What is this? Hello! I am Lorewalker Cho!
- Lorewalker Cho says: Thank you... emperor. Thank you.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Yes! Please let us pass!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.