Blade Lord Ta'yak
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: Can you follow my blade?
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: I'd always hoped to cut someone like that someday, to hear that sound. But to have it happen to my own prothorax is ridiculous.
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: Mere initiates.
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: Now go, impart my techniques to the initiates.
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: On your guard, invaders. I, Ta'yak, Lord of Blades, will be your opponent.
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: One technique alone is not enough.
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: They approach? Good. Now, if only my students were here to see and learn from the coming display of martial prowess...
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: They failed their test. Will you?
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: They should have studied harder.
- Tempest Slash – Blade Lord Ta'yak slashes the air, creating a tornado that inflicts 27 Nature damage and knocks away any enemies in its path.
- Unseen Strike – Blade Lord Ta'yak fixes his eyes on a random player and then disappears. He reappears 5 sec. later and inflicts 818 Physical damage split amongst all players in a 15 yard long cone in front of him.
- Wind Step – Blade Lord Ta'yak teleports to random player and inflicts a quick strike. The blow causes all targets within 8 yards to bleed for 15 Physical damage every 2 sec. for 30 sec.
- Intensify – Blade Lord Ta'yak's fury intensifies during the encounter. Every 60 sec. Ta'yak increases his damage dealt by 5% and his haste by 5%. This effect stacks.
- Overwhelming Assault – Blade Lord Ta'yak performs an overwheming attack on his current target, inflicting 150% of a normal melee swing's attack. The attack leaves the target's defenses exposed, increasing the target's damage taken when an Overwhelming Assault lands by 100% for 45 sec.
- Blade Tempest – Blade Lord Ta'yak rapidly spins his blade, pulling all enemies towards himself and inflicting 82 Physical damage every 0.5 sec.
- Storm Unleashed – Upon reaching 20% health, Blade Lord Ta'yak traps all players within a mass of tornadoes, moving them to one end of the hall. All players suffer 4 Nature damage every 1 sec. while they are trapped within the tornadoes. This damage increases with Ta'yak's current Intensify level.
Ta'yak then assumes a position at the opposite end of the hall, and unleashes a barrage of tornadoes that travel down the hall towards the players. Any player that is caught within a tornado will be picked up and carried away from Ta'yak.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.