- Lorewalker Cho says: "I learned that we work and toil on our little farm, but that the hozen have the whole world as their garden," the cub said. "I learned that we squint by the light of a single candle, but that the hozen enjoy the light of the stars. I learned that I go to school every day, but that the hozen learn by doing."
- Lorewalker Cho says: "We cannot help you," said the Bronzebeard dwarf, "For if we turn our back on the Dark Irons, they will defeat the Wildhammer and take over Ironforge!"
- Lorewalker Cho says: "We cannot help you," said the Wildhammer dwarf. "For if we turn our back on the Dark Irons, they will defeat the Bronzebeard and take over Ironforge!"
- Lorewalker Cho says: Afterwards, the father asked his cub what he had learned.
- Lorewalker Cho says: And so Moira and the High King set out into the snow to save the city, leaving the others to think about their actions.
- Lorewalker Cho says: And the cub concluded, "I should very much like to live like a hozen!"
- Lorewalker Cho says: But what the king did not realize is that the dwarves did not trust one another!
- Lorewalker Cho says: Once upon a time - moments ago, in fact - a great king sought the help from a trio of powerful dwarves: The Council of Three Hammers.
- Lorewalker Cho says: One day, a father grew tired of his young cub's misbehavior. "You act just like a hozen!" the father scolded. Still, his son misbehaved.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Only one dwarf offered to help the king. "We will lend you our strength," said Moira, of the Dark Iron. "We will trust our dwarven brothers, and we will show them what loyalty means!"
- Lorewalker Cho says: Surely, the king thought, if he helped them with their troll problem, they would give him more troops for his campaign against the Horde.
- Lorewalker Cho says: That, my friend, is for you to decide.
- Lorewalker Cho says: The hozen are quite lively indeed. A short-lived race, few hozen survive past their 20th birthday. Their leaders are all 14 or 15. How mature were you at 14 years old? Meditate on that!
- Lorewalker Cho says: The king was furious. "If none of you help, then Ironforge will fall under siege!"
- Lorewalker Cho says: The king's scouts had discovered that Zandalari trolls threatened the dwarven capital.
- Lorewalker Cho says: To teach him a lesson, the father dragged the cub out to the forest, to watch how the hozen live. "Do you see what the hozen are like?" he asked. "Do you want to live like that?"
- Lorewalker Cho says: What happens next? I must know!
- Lorewalker Cho says: Who then, was the wiser? The father or the cub?
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.