– High Prophet Barim punishes his current enemy with Fifty Lashings. Barim's next 10 melee swings that deal damage inflict an additional 6 Physical damage.
Plague of Ages
– High Prophet Barim hurls a bolt of cursed blight that targets a random player then jumps to hit two more random players. The bolt inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage and an additional 6 Nature damage every 2 seconds for 9 sec.
– High Prophet Barim opens up the heavens at the location of a random player. The light from above inflicts 22 Holy damage every 1.5 seconds to every player within 4 yards of the location for 9 seconds.
Blaze of the Heavens
– High Prophet Barim summons a fiery phoenix to join the fight. If the Blaze of the Heavens reaches 1% remaining health, it transforms into a phoenix egg and begins to heal. After approximately 20 seconds, the egg will hatch into a new Blaze of the Heavens.
Blaze of the Heavens
– The phoenix inflicts 9 Fire damage every 1.5 seconds to any player within 3 yards. The phoenix slowly immolates herself, losing 5% of its health every 1.5 seconds. The phoenix also creates small 3 yard radius patches of fire on the ground underneath her every 1.5 seconds. The patches inflict 9 Fire damage to any player standing within them.
– When High Prophet Barim's remaining health reaches 50%, Barim pulls every player to him and forces them to kneel in front of him while stunned for 6 sec. Barim then rips your soul apart, banishing your soul to the darkness and triggering stage two of the encounter. An area of hallowed ground also opens up around Barim, and this ground inflicts (100% of Spell power) Holy damage every 5 second to any player standing within 13 yards of the ground's center.
After High Prophet Barim casts Repentance, he becomes immune to damage and players find themselves in a realm of darkness. Players must defeat the Harbinger of Darkness to end stage two, return to their normal bodies, and continue the fight against Barim.
Wail of Darkness
– The Harbinger periodically inflicts (100% of Spell power) Shadow damage to every player.
– The Harbinger of Darkness severs the soul of a random player, creating a Soul Fragment. The Soul Fragment then moves towards the Harbinger of Darkness. If the Soul Fragment reaches the Harbinger it will cast Merged Souls.
– If a Soul Fragment reaches the Harbinger of Darkness, the Soul Fragment will heal the Harbinger for 53 and increase the size and damage dealt by the Harbinger by 20%. After casting this spell, the Soul Fragment disappears.