– Ammunae causes a random player to wither away, reducing their attack and casting speeds by 60% and movement speed by 60% for 10 sec.
Consume Life Energy
– Ammunae pulls the life and power from a random player, granting himself energy. Consuming the life energy of the player inflicts 9 Nature damage every 1 second and stuns for 4 sec. The spell also drains a small amount of either Mana, Runic Power, Rage, Focus, or Energy from the player, depending on their class. Consuming the life energy grants Ammunae 12 Energy every second for 4 sec.
– Ammunae periodically creates a Seedling Pod in a random location 14 yards away from him. Seedling Pods have low health.
– The Seedling Pod increases Ammunae's damage dealt by 5% and melee haste by 30% while the Pod is alive.
– The Seedling Pod also heals Ammunae for 1% of his maximum health every 5 seconds while the Pod is alive.
– Ammunae releases all of his stored Life Energy, transforming all Seedling Pods into Bloodpetal Sprouts and inflicting 37 Nature damage to all enemies. This spell costs Ammunae 100 Life Energy to cast.
– Ammunae infuses a random Seeding Pod with Life Energy, transforming it into a Bloodpetal Blossom.
– The Bloodpetal Blossom rakes its current target with thorny vines, inflicting 150% of its normal melee damage and causing the target to bleed for 5 Physical damage every 2 seconds for 15 sec.
– Ammunae occasionally releases a Spore from his body. This creature moves slowly and has low health. When the Spore dies, it forms a 6 yard radius spore cloud at its location that lasts for 30 seconds.
– The spore cloud released by the Spore inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage every 1.5 seconds to any player standing in the cloud. The spore cloud also rots away any plant life inside it, inflicting 15% of the plant's life as Nature damage.