– Earthrager Ptah begins to channel and launch flame bolts into the air for 5 sec., inflicting 17 Fire damage every second to two random players.
Flame Bolt inflicts damage every second to three random players.
– Earthrager Ptah causes the ground under a random player's location to rumble, and 4 seconds later an Earth Spike erupts from the rumbling ground. The spike inflicts 28 Nature damage and knocks up every player within 4 yards.
– Earthrager Ptah inflicts 150% of normal melee damage to his current target and two additional enemies in Ptah's melee range.
– When Earthrager Ptah's remaining health reaches 50%, he generates a massive earthquake and disperses. Dustbone Horrors and Jeweled Scarabs rise from the sands, and pools of quicksand form. The Earthstorm will end when all the Dustbone Horrors and Jeweled Scarabs die. Ptah will then erupt from the sand once again to continue fighting the players.
In Heroic Difficulty a sand vortex forms and moves across the desert sand.
– Two Dustbone Horrors rise from the sand and attack the players.
– The Dustbone Horror strikes its current target for 125% of normal melee damage.
– Eight Jeweled Scarbs rise from the sand and attack the players. The scarabs have low health.
– During the Tumultuous Earthstorm, 7 yard radius pools of quicksand form randomly near players. The quicksand inflicts 23 Nature damage every 2 seconds and reduces the movement speed by 50% of any player standing within the quicksand.
– A large tornado forms during the Tumultuous Earthstorm, and then slowly wanders around the sand. The sand vortex grabs any player that moves nearby, inflicting 2 Physical damage every 2 seconds for 8 sec. The sand vortex then ejects the player out. While the sand vortex traps players, they may not attack or cast spells.