Players face three randomly selected champions of the Horde in a battle of joust. Each player must equip an Argent Lance and mount an Argent Warhorse to engage the champions.
Once all of the champions have been defeated in joust, players must face them in melee.
Mokra the Skullcrusher
– Mokra the Skullcrusher charges a player, inflicting Physical damage.
– Mokra the Skullcrusher attacks all players within 5 yards, inflicting Physical damage every second for 6 sec.
– Mokra the Skullcrusher mortally wounds a player, inflicting Physical damage and reducing the effectiveness of any healing they receive by 50% for 5 sec.
– Mokra the Skullcrusher throws a player backwards.
– Eressea Dawnsinger hurls a ball of flames at a player, inflicting Fire damage.
– Eressea Dawnsinger transforms a player into a sheep, forcing them to wander aimlessly for 4 sec., unable to act. Any damage taken will transform the target back into its normal form.
– Eressea Dawnsinger unleashes a wave of flame, inflicting Fire damage to all players within 10 yards and reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
– Eressea Dawnsinger increases the attack and casting speed of an ally by 100% for 10 sec.
– Runok Wildmane calls upon Nature magic to heal an ally.
– Runok Wildmane strikes a player with lightning that arcs to another nearby player. The spell affects up to 3 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
– Runok Wildmane protects an ally with an earthen shield, causing melee attacks to heal the shielded target. This effect can only occur once every few seconds. Earth Shield has 10 charges and lasts for 2 min.
Hex of Mending
– Runok Wildmane places a hex on a player, causing all direct heals they receive to heal their enemies within 30 yards.
– Zul'tore shoots a player, inflicting Physical damage.
– Zul'tore fires a volley of missiles at a player and their nearby allies, striking up to 3 targets, inflicting Physical damage.
– Zul'tore calls forth lightning which strikes his arrows, causing them to inflict additional Nature damage. Lightning Arrows has 5 charges and lasts for 20 sec.
– Zul'tore attempts to disengage from players, leaping backwards.
– Deathstalker Visceri coats his weapons in deadly poison, causing his melee attack to inflict Nature damage and additional Nature damage every 3 sec. for 12 sec. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
Fan of Knives
– Deathstalker Visceri throws a fan of knives, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 8 yards.
– Deathstalker Visceri throws a bottle of poison at a random player's location. The poison persists on the ground for 20 sec and inflicts Nature damage to anyone within 5 yards.
– Deathstalker Visceri eviscerates a player, inflicting Physical damage.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.