Sjonnir The Ironshaper
- Sjonnir The Ironshaper yells: Loken will not rest... until the forge is retaken! You change... nothing!
- Sjonnir The Ironshaper yells: Soft, vulnerable shells. Brief fragile lives. You cannot escape the curse of flesh!
- Chain Lightning – Sjonnir the Ironshaper strikes a player with a lightning bolt that arcs to another nearby player. The spell affects up to 3 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
- Lightning Shield – Sjonnir the Ironshaper surrounds himself with 10 balls of lightning that have 50% chance of striking melee or ranged attackers with Nature damage. Each time the lightning shield strikes, a ball of lightning dissipates. Thus, the shield expires after 10 min. or after it has struck 10 times.
- Static Charge – Sjonnir the Ironshaper afflicts a player with a static charge that periodically zaps its nearby allies and enemies for Nature damage. This effect lasts until cancelled.
- Lightning Ring – Sjonnir the Ironshaper inflicts Nature damage to all players within 10 yards and increases the Nature damage they take by 10% for 15 sec.
- Frenzy – When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 20% health remaining, he goes into a frenzy. Frenzy increases attack speed by 50% and Physical damage done by 100%.
- Malformed Ooze – When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 50% health remaining, he begins to summon Malformed Ooze from the nearby forges.
- Combined – Malformed Oozes attempts to combined with other Malformed Oozes that they come within 5 yards of.
- Earthen Dwarf – When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 25% health remaining, he begins to summon Earthen Dwarves from the nearby forges.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.