- Mage-Lord Urom yells: A taste... just a small taste... of the Spell-Weaver's power!
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: Clearly my pets failed. Perhaps another demonstration is in order.
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: Everything I have done... has been for Azeroth....
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: If only you understood!
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: Now do you see? Do you?!
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: Poor blind fools!
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: So much unstable energy... but worth the risk to destroy you!
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: Still you fight. Still you cling to misguided principles. If you survive, you'll find me in the center ring.
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: Unfortunate, but necessary.
- Mage-Lord Urom yells: What do we have here... those that would defy the Spell-Weaver? Those without foresight or understanding. How can I make you see? Malygos is saving the world from itself! Bah! You are hardly worth my time!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 162 reputation with Valiance Expedition
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Frostbomb – Mage-Lord Urom launches a Frostbomb that inflicts Frost damage and freezes the ground, inflicting periodic damage and slowing the movement speed of players in an area.
- Time Bomb – Mage-Lord Urom inflicts Arcane damage to a random player, placing a time bomb in them. After 6 sec. the bomb explodes, inflicting Arcane damage to all players within 10 yards equal to the amount of health missing from the player with Time Bomb.
- Empowered Arcane Explosion – Mage-Lord Urom sends out a deadly wave of magic, inflicting Arcane damage to all players within his line of sight.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.