The Prophet Tharon'ja
- The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Agghh!! Tharon'ja will have more!
- The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Im... impossible! Tharon'ja is eternal! Tharon'ja... is....
- The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Tharon'ja has a use for your mortal shell!
- The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Tharon'ja sees all! The work of mortals shall not end the eternal dynasty!
- The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Your flesh serves Tharon'ja now!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Phase 1: The Prophet
- Shadowbolt Volley – The Prophet Tharon'ja hurls missiles of dark magic at all players, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Rain of Fire – The Prophet Tharon'ja calls down a molten rain, burning all players in a selected area for Fire damage every 2 sec. for 6 sec.
- Curse of Life – The Prophet Tharon'ja curses a player, inflicting Shadow damage every 3 sec. for 9 sec. The effect is removed if the target falls below 50% of their maximum life.
- Decay Flesh – The Prophet Tharon'ja stuns all players for 3 sec, burning their flesh away.
Phase 2: The Curse of Flesh
- Gift of Tharon'ja – The Prophet Tharon'ja transforms all players into Skeleton, granting them new abilities.
- Touch of Life – Players steal life from The Prophet Tharon'ja.
- Slaying Strike – Players inflict Physical damage to The Prophet Tharon'ja.
- Taunt – Players taunt The Prophet Tharon'ja, forcing him to attack them for 3 sec.
- Bone Armor – Players encase themselves in bone armor, absorbing 21 damage for 10 sec. While the armor holds, spellcasting cannot be interrupted by Physical attacks.
- Lightning Breath – The Prophet Tharon'ja breathes lightning at a player, inflicting Nature damage.
- Eye Beam – The Prophet Tharon'ja glares at a player, inflicting Nature damage every 2 sec for 5 sec.
- Poison Cloud – The Prophet Tharon'ja summons a poisonous cloud that inflicts Nature damage to all players within the cloud every 1 sec.
- Return Flesh – The Prophet Tharon'ja stuns all players for 3 sec, returning them to their original form.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.