Head Machinist Sparkflux
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: Consider this your burn notice! Haha!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: Did you really expect to survive against my genius?
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: I'll just take a little off the top!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: If you can't handle the heat, stay out of my garden!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: Looks like you could use a trim!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: Mangled!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: Meet your bloom!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: My roses are of the highest caliber!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: This... can't be... right...
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: Welcome to my garden, trespassers!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: You'll make good grease!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Over the course of the encounter the Head Machinist activates the garden's defenses to stop the intruders.
- Self-Trimming Hedge – Launches a blade that bounces around the garden, inflicting 20 Physical damage.
- Inconspicuous Plant
- Oil Fountain – Upon death the Inconspicuous Plant begins to spew flammable fluid into the air. When hit with a "Hidden" Flame Cannon, the gout erupts into a Roaring Flame.
- Roaring Flame – Periodically spews forth flaming globs of oil that impact nearby, inflicting 20 Fire damage to anyone within 4 yards of the impact.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.