Head Machinist Sparkflux
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: Consider this your burn notice! Haha!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: Did you really expect to survive against my genius?
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: I'll just take a little off the top!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: If you can't handle the heat, stay out of my garden!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: Looks like you could use a trim!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: Mangled!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: Meet your bloom!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: My roses are of the highest caliber!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: This... can't be... right...
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: Welcome to my garden, trespassers!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux yells: You'll make good grease!
- Head Machinist Sparkflux says: I have activated all civic defenses, my king.
- Head Machinist Sparkflux says: Rest assured, these organisms will be expunged from our metropolis.
- Overview – Over the course of the encounter the Head Machinist activates the garden's defenses to stop the intruders.
- Self-Trimming Hedge – Launches a blade that bounces around the garden, inflicting 71758 Physical damage.
- Inconspicuous Plant
- Oil Fountain – Upon death the Inconspicuous Plant begins to spew flammable fluid into the air. When hit with a "Hidden" Flame Cannon, the gout erupts into a Roaring Flame.
- Roaring Flame – Periodically spews forth flaming globs of oil that impact nearby, inflicting 71702 Fire damage to anyone within 4 yards of the impact.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.