- Adderis yells: Arcing slash!
- Adderis yells: Severed!
- Adderis yells: Shattered like glass!
- Adderis yells: The sands... take me...
- Adderis yells: Thunder crash!
- Adderis yells: You lacked strength.
- Adderis yells: Вы слишком слабы.
- Adderis yells: Иссечение!
- Adderis yells: Пески... примите... меня...
- Adderis yells: Раскаты грома!
- Adderis yells: Скорость молнии!
- Adderis yells: Ты хрупче стекла!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Aspix and Adderis have a [Lightning Shield] that transfers back and forth between them during the encounter. This shield empowers the recipient, granting access to powerful lightning-based abilities. When not empowered in this way, they will use wind-based attacks instead.
- Healers –
Get away from your allies when targeted by [Conduction].
At 100 energy Aspix will cast [Static Shock] inflicting heavy damage to the party.
Spread out when Adderis reaches 100 energy to avoid damage from [Arc Dash].
Stay in close to Adderis when he is not shielded to help split the damage of [Arcing Blade].
- Lightning Shield – The caster is surrounded by Arc Lightning that reflects 24 Nature damage to all attackers.
Aspix gains the Lightning Shield at the beginning of the fight.
- Jolt – Aspix jolts the target for 15 Nature damage.
- Conduction – Aspix charges the air around the victim, causing them to release a sudden burst of 30 Nature damage after 5 sec.
Any allies within 8 yards of the victim will take Nature damage when this effect expires.
Aspix uses this ability when he has 50 energy.
- Static Shock – Aspix unleashes a burst of electricity that inflicts 23 Nature damage.
Aspix uses this ability when he has 100 energy.
- Gust – Aspix blasts the target for 15 Nature damage.
- Arcing Blade – Adderis inflicts 50 Nature damage, divided evenly amongst all targets within 15 yards of him.
- Cyclone Strike – Adderis swings their weapon so quickly that a burst of wind inflicts 23 Nature damage to all players in front of the caster.
- A Peal of Thunder – Adderis winds up for a massive strike that inflicts 54 Nature damage to all enemies within 15 yards.
Adderis uses this ability when he has 50 energy.
- Arc Dash – Adderis slips through the air at blinding speed, teleporting to the target location and striking all enemies along the way.
Adderis uses this ability when he has 100 energy.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.