– Periodically, Waste Disposal Units around the room will activate, dumping waste into the room and leaving behind Corruption Corpuscles. Players must kill these before they release [Enticing Essence], or Fetid Devourer will move to them and [Consume Corruption], healing and gaining energy. At 50% health, Fetid Devourer will enter into a [Fetid Frenzy].
– The primary tank on Fetid Devourer will take more consistent - but overall higher - damage. The second tank should stand near the primary tank to be hit by [Terrible Thrash], and be prepared for large spikes of damage when it hits. Be prepared for the damage increase due to [Fetid Frezy]!
– Every fourth attack, Fetid Devourer will use Terrible Thrash on the closest player to the current tank.
– Thrashes the target, inflicting 300% of a standard melee attack to them.
– When Fetid Devourer reaches 100 Energy, he unleashes a Rotting Regurgitation, inflicting 110 Nature damage, knocking back and applying Maldorous Miasma to targets in a cone in front of him.
– Inflicts 2562 Physical damage to all players and knocks them back.
– The foul stench of the area sickens players, inflicting 508 Nature damage to afflicted players every 2 sec. for 18 sec. This effect stacks. When this effect expires, it mutates into Putrid Paroxysm on the affected player.
On Mythic Difficulty, Malodorous Miasma will spread to nearby players each time it deals damage.
– Inflicts 1366 Nature damage every 2 sec. for 6 sec. This effect stacks. If a player with Putrid Paroxysm would be afflicted with Malodorous Miasma, they instead gain a stack of Putrid Paroxysm.
On Mythic Difficulty, Putrid Paroxysm will spread to players in a large area each time it deals damage.
– At 50% Health, Fetid Devourer frenzies, increasing damage dealt by 25% and damage taken by 50%.
– Whenever Fetid Devourer senses Enticing Essence, he will move to consume the source, healing Fetid Devourer for 30% and granting 20 Energy.