Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Vol'kaal is empowered by Yazma's [Bad Voodoo] until all of the Reanimation Totems are destroyed. Once all of the totems are destroyed, Vol'kaal begins to [Rapid Decay].
- Reanimation Totem – Yazma's totems suspend the decay of Vol'kaal's body. While at least 1 Reanimation Totem is active Vol'kaal is granted Bad Voodoo.
In Heroic and Mythic difficulty, when a Reanimation Totem is slain it begins to cast Reanimate.
- Bad Voodoo – While any Reanimation Totem totems are active Vol'kaal heals for 5% of his maximum health every 0.5 sec.
Once all 3 totems are destroyed, Yazma's voodoo dissipates, dispelling Bad Voodoo and causing Vol'kaal to Rapid Decay.
- Rapid Decay – Vol'kaal begins to decay, inflicting 2 Shadow damage to himself every 0.8 sec until he is slain.
In his death throes, Vol'kaal increases his Physical damage done by 25% and begins to spew Toxic Pools.
- Toxic Pool – Creates a pool of noxious fumes at random locations, that inflict 20 Nature damage every 2 sec to players standing within the pool.
- Reanimate – Heals a Reanimation Totem for 100% of its maximum life.
This cast is interrupted when all Reanimation Totems are slain.
- Toxic Leap – Vol'kaal leaps towards a random player inflicting 29 Nature to players within 8 yards of the impact, knocking them back.
- Noxious Stench – Inflicts 10 Nature damage to all players every 2 sec for 4 sec. In addition, each player hit is afflicted with Lingering Nausea.
- Lingering Nausea – Inflicts 3 Nature damage every 2 sec for 12 sec. This effect stacks.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.