Jes Howlis <The Salty Dog>
- Jes Howlis yells: But I was... up for... parole...
- Jes Howlis yells: Come on, boys! Rip open those doors!
- Jes Howlis yells: Come on, boys! Show them why this is our block!
- Jes Howlis yells: Dead meat.
- Jes Howlis yells: Fresh meat!
- Jes Howlis yells: I'm the alpha dog!
- Jes Howlis yells: I've been sharpening these blades just for you.
- Jes Howlis yells: Little brother!
- Jes Howlis yells: On your feet, little brother! There's killing to be done.
- Jes Howlis yells: Once we get our claws on the Overseer's hostages, we'll be up to our snouts in ransom money!
- Jes Howlis yells: This shiv is going right through your ribcage!
- Jes Howlis yells: You killed my kid brother. Now, I'm going to rip you to shreds.
- Jes Howlis yells: You should've stayed in your cells.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Jes Howlis seeks to crush his enemies and maintain leadership through [Flashing Daggers] and [Howling Fear].
At 70% health remaining, he uses [Smoke Powder] to distract them as he releases more fellow prisoners from their cells.
- Flashing Daggers – Hurls daggers at all players within line of sight, inflicting 62 Physical damage and knocking them back.
- Crippling Shiv – Hurls a makeshift shiv at a target, inflicting 10 Nature damage and causing the target to suffer 4 Nature damage every 2 sec for 12 sec. This effect reduces movement speed by 50%.
- Howling Fear – Releases a mighty howl, causing players within 60 yds to run in fear for 6 sec.
- Smoke Powder – Hurls a smoke bomb to the ground, stunning players for 6 sec and opening several prison cells to assist the caster.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.