Jes Howlis <The Salty Dog>
- Jes Howlis yells: But I was... up for... parole...
- Jes Howlis yells: Come on, boys! Rip open those doors!
- Jes Howlis yells: Come on, boys! Show them why this is our block!
- Jes Howlis yells: Dead meat.
- Jes Howlis yells: Fresh meat!
- Jes Howlis yells: I'm the alpha dog!
- Jes Howlis yells: I've been sharpening these blades just for you.
- Jes Howlis yells: Little brother!
- Jes Howlis yells: On your feet, little brother! There's killing to be done.
- Jes Howlis yells: Once we get our claws on the Overseer's hostages, we'll be up to our snouts in ransom money!
- Jes Howlis yells: This shiv is going right through your ribcage!
- Jes Howlis yells: You killed my kid brother. Now, I'm going to rip you to shreds.
- Jes Howlis yells: You should've stayed in your cells.
- Overview – Jes Howlis seeks to crush his enemies and maintain leadership through [Flashing Daggers] and [Howling Fear].
At 70% health remaining, he uses [Smoke Powder] to distract them as he releases more fellow prisoners from their cells.
- Flashing Daggers – Hurls daggers at all players within line of sight, inflicting 186434 Physical damage and knocking them back.
- Crippling Shiv – Hurls a makeshift shiv at a target, inflicting 29308 Nature damage and causing the target to suffer 10991 Nature damage every 2 sec for 12 sec. This effect reduces movement speed by 50%.
- Howling Fear – Releases a mighty howl, causing players within 60 yds to run in fear for 6 sec.
- Smoke Powder – Hurls a smoke bomb to the ground, stunning players for 6 sec and opening several prison cells to assist the caster.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.