– Pit Lord Vilemus will periodically use his [Fel Breath] and [Stomp] to damage the raid. Tanks will need to manage threat in order to survive his [Drain] ability.
– Spread out to avoid taking unnecessary damage from [Fel Breath]. [Stomp] will interrupt any spells being cast and send you flying into the air.
– [Fel Breath] hits many players in a cone and leaves a damage over time effect on any victims. [Stomp] will interrupt your spellcasting and then launch all players into the air, causing them to take falling damage in addition to the initial damage from the ability. [Drain] will lower the victim's maximum health in addition to inflicting damage.
– [Drain] will lower your maximum health in addition to inflicting damage.
– The caster channels fel magic through their weapon, inflicting 2699 Fire damage to all players within 8 yards of their target over 6 sec. Every time the victim is damaged in this way, they lose 10% of their maximum health for 20 sec.
– The caster stomps the ground, knocking enemies back and interrupting any spellcasting.
– The caster exhales fel fire in a wide cone. Players caught in the cone take 2099 Fire damage and an additional 1499 damage over 10 sec.