- Kimbul says: But just as my fangs pierced the heart of their leader, she cursed the souls of my followers to unending torment.
- Kimbul says: Centuries ago, this temple was attacked by the naga. I arrived too late to save my followers from death.
- Kimbul says: However, one task yet remains. Speak with me when you are ready to confront the Stormcoil army.
- Kimbul says: I can now accept the Tortaka as followers. This temple will forever be a place of refuge for their tribe.
- Kimbul says: I hunted the remaining naga down to the last. None escaped my wrath...
- Kimbul says: I sympathize with the Tortaka and their plight against the naga, but I cannot protect them.
- Kimbul says: The only way to break the curse is to slay the spirit of Mepjila.
- Kimbul says: The spirits of my followers are caught in an unending battle.
- Kimbul says: Until their souls are freed, I cannot accept new followers. Honor will not allow it.
- Kimbul says: You have broken the curse of Mepjila and brought peace to the souls of my ancient followers.
- Kimbul says: You have faced the naga as my avatar and brought an end to the assault on my temple.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.