Goroth <The Blighted>
- Goroth yells: Burn! Burn in the fires of my torment!
- Goroth yells: Come, face your doom!
- Goroth yells: Hold still!
- Goroth yells: I will delight in your suffering!
- Goroth yells: I will flatten you!
- Goroth yells: Intruders! Killing you will regain my master's favor!
- Goroth yells: More... agony... to come...
- Goroth yells: Pain rains upon you!
- Goroth yells: Pummel you to dust!
- Goroth yells: Smash you to pieces!
- Goroth yells: Stay where you are!
- Goroth yells: You will know pain!
- Overview – Goroth continuously gains fel energy until he can unleash [Infernal Burning], decimating any enemy it hits. Use [Infernal Spikes] to survive [Infernal Burning] and [Shattering Star].
In Mythic difficulty, Infernal Spikes explode when destroyed inflicting raid wide damage.
- Crashing Comet – Goroth targets up to 3 enemies with Crashing Comet, inflicting 91 Fire damage to all enemies within 10 yds. Enemies hit are ignited, suffering 112 Fire damage every 2 sec for 16 sec. This explosion destroys pillars.
- Crashing Comet – Goroth targets up to 3 enemies with Crashing Comet, inflicting 196 Fire damage.
- Infernal Spike – Infernal Spikes erupt from the ground, inflicting 218 Fire damage to anyone in the area.
In Mythic difficulty, when an Infernal Spike is destroyed, it explodes for 45 Fire damage.
- Shattering Star – Goroth selects a target and then hurls a Shattering Star at them after 6 sec, inflicting 378 Fire damage to all enemies within 200 yards. This damage is decreased by every Infernal Spike the Shattering Star collides with.
If the Shattering Star collides with no Infernal Spikes, the target is ignited, suffering 448 Fire damage every 1 sec for 12 sec.
Any other targets struck by the Shattering Star while it is traveling to its target take 114 Fire damage.
- Infernal Burning – Goroth ignites everyone he can see, inflicting 560 Fire damage immediately and 224 Fire damage every 2 sec for 10 sec.
- Fel Eruption – Fel lava erupts from the edges of the room, leaving pools that inflict 68 Fire damage every 1 sec.
- Rain of Brimstone – Goroth calls down multiple meteors, each inflicting 1008 Fire damage divided evenly between each of the targets. A Brimstone Infernal will spawn if a meteor fails to hit any targets.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.